CORE is looking for a Customer Service Manager!
Is great customer service in your blood? If so, we should talk. CORE is seeking an experienced Customer Service Manager to deliver exceptional service.
Responsibilities include management of CORE’s internal support personnel with the goal of increasing customer satisfaction, loyalty, and retention. The CSM will respond to, help troubleshoot, and ultimately be responsible for resolving the demands of our client’s mission-critical cashless systems.
Here's what the CSM will be doing:
- Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers, visiting venues, conducting surveys, and analyzing information about software and hardware performance.
- Document, track, and monitor customer issues using CRM software. Report ongoing issues to CORE management, and determine appropriate follow-up.
- Manage support personnel in troubleshooting efforts. Tasks will include:
- Taking ownership of customer issues, serving as a single point of contact, and following problems through to resolution.
- Providing customer support by responding to calls and email requests for technical support in a timely manner.
- Managing and participating in our 24-hour Support Program, which includes an on-call, overnight, and/or weekend shift.
- Develop a customer service division within a small company. Tasks will include:
- Providing a plan to mentor and develop CSR team members who can excel through encouragement and empowerment.
- Developing service procedures, policies, and standards
- Implementing a CSR orientation program centered around advanced troubleshooting and client-facing communication
- Resolve technical problems, detect patterns, and communicate the nature of persistent issues with CORE management.
We're looking for these qualifications:
- BS degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least six (6) years of experience in client service/support and employee management
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized, with strong client-facing communication skills
- Ability to present customer briefings on project and troubleshooting status
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, and able to learn new technologies quickly
- Knowledge of, and experience with, LINUX, EMV, PCI, POS, RFID, BarCode, Magnetic Stripe and cashless environments
- Knowledge of, and experience with, networking, network security and network-based software applications
- Knowledge of, and experience with, entertainment and leisure industry (amusement parks, resorts, cruise lines, water parks, casinos, etc.)
Interested candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org