* Handling primary QA for the applications worked on.
* B.S. in Computer Science or related field
* Not afraid to try new things and fail occasionally during the learning/development process
* 1 year experience supporting an existing software product
* Ability to identify and document change requirements based on customer and support requests.
* Knowledge of some of the following: calculational programming, deriving algorithms, pure functions, use of immutable data structures, functional programming.
* Experience with Linux
* Interest or experience with network service design